Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

You're so fortunate.  What a joy to look out each day & see your adopted deer.  Absolutely beautiful animals.

I'm grateful to look out each day just to watch the squirrels & birds come to the feeders.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Leggett28. I'm in south central Texas, so snow is rare

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

How magnificent they are!   Love seeing your pictures each day.  These deer are so photogenic. 

Woofs and hugs to Cricket. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  Thanks for answering my question. That's good for the deer, they don't get so cold 🥶 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Looks as if the buck is getting all of the food, he is big and handsome, while some of the others are thin

Respected Contributor

Majestic Buckly - a literal pose for his BRONZE STATUE

Proud Momma Tracy and her precious boy - So dang lovely, I just wanna kiss them both.

Aaaaahhhh and the patio wood burning chimney looks so inviting, I'd love that backyard.  You are indeed blessed.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry @MoonieBaby but that's not Buckley. 

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Wait - what? 

There's another buck out there as stunning and statue-worthy as your boy Buckley????

WOWZA,  the girls have their pick of the handsomest guys on the block.  

What a beautiful scene stealer this guy is!

Esteemed Contributor

The pictures are beautiful & I enjoy looking at them every day..... thanks so much for posting them .... Mama Wick I want to wish you & your family a very Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving.... God bless you all!!

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 Thank you so much.  We wish the same for you and your family.  Stay safe.