Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4. Thanks but those are houses being built behind ours...very modern.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@colliemom4. Thanks but those are houses being built behind ours...very modern.  

@MamaWick  The deer like them lol.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us.  

It's interesting to see the changes in Buckley's rack. The velvet is gone. Probably to make them sharper in case he needs to use them.  

Woofs and hugs to Cricket.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick -

The deer behind Buckley looks like she is either scared of him or in awe, or maybe some of both, or just being cautious and waiting for signs of danger like him. His antlers are a different color now. And there are 11 deer!

I love that 2nd photo of that sweet beautiful face.

I always, like so many of us, love seeing these deer. I have never seen anything like them every day-it's wonderful.Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Thank you for the photos of these wonderful animals!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”