Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry I went MIA on deer pictures this past weekend.  When I first started doing these pictures years ago, I always took Saturday and Sunday off.  I may start doing that again. So if I miss a Saturday and/or Sunday in the future, please know that the "kids" are still being fed, but PapaWick and I are enjoying them without the camera. 

20231018_184937.jpg

20231018_185023.jpg

20231023_110719.jpg

20231013_174405.jpg

20231013_105510.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor
@MamaWick…Your post is very cute. (and so are the pictures). Don’t worry about constantly taking the pictures. As much as everyone enjoys them, I’m sure it gets tiresome, taking, uploading, etc.. Life is short, live it! Have a nice day.
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Thanks for your pictures and your update.  We appreciate any pictures you do post, especially those of Miss Willow White.  ❤️   

That face in your first picture is priceless.  I can only imagine what the conversation is.  

Woofs and hugs to adorable Miss Willow White within PapaWick's warm embrace.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

That sweet anxious face in the first picture seems to be asking is that really for me??

You do and have done so much for these beautiful creatures.

Dear Willow and PapaWick, so dear...

Valued Contributor
All your photos are beautiful and it's nice that you take the time for all of us to enjoy them. It's very much appreciated!
Honored Contributor

That first deer looks like "Wait, no pictures on the weekend?!"

I know so many of us love the pictures you take the time to show us but you certainly deserve all the breaks you want and need. I know I'll appreciate them at anytime or any amountSmiley HappyHeart

Willow looks extremely content in Papa Wick's arms!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

If you need to pull back taking the pictures, we wouldn't want the posting to be inconvenient.

I'm sure the others will join me in wishing you and Papa all the best.  Please do what feels right.Smiley Happy

Beautiful little one there.  

Enjoy that nap, Princess Willow!

Honored Contributor

20231013_174405.jpg

This last deer looks like he is neighing with happiness and approval. Wait that's a horseWoman LOL Do deers neigh?Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"