Respected Contributor

I have really enjoyed all the pictures you have posted and will miss them. I'm not on facebook nor will I ever be. So I'll enjoy your pictures that you continue to post until Nov 2.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - Happy Birthday to Barb! Hope you sent her a picture of the deer singing HB to her. They look to be on the young side but are just adorable.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Such Angels!

The buck that's leading appears to be conversing with you & smiling.  He's so handsome.  Nice mix of both bucks & does today gathering for their meal.  

Boy, I'll sure miss you, Papa, Barb & your wonderful deer family when the forum closes.  You got us spoiled.  Your kindness & their beauty brought us all such joy.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Wow, she looks younger.  Happy Healthy Bday, Barb. 8)

Honored Contributor

The deer are a beautiful sight. Happy Birthday to Barb! It was so nice that she could come out for a visit with you and your husband. Oh and the deer lol.

Valued Contributor

LOVE the pics, as usual!!  I was so sad when I read about the Forums as this is the only thread I really care about but when I read you said you will create something on Facebook I was thrilled!! 

Yes, keep us updated as I do have a Facebook account and I really want to be in touch there to see all your pics and all the happiness you bring daily!!  HeartHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick   I will miss seeing your deer also! I've enjoyed your lovely photos and hope you can find a suitable place to post them.  (Happy birthday Barb)! 
              🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌