Valued Contributor

Oh how cute they all showed up to celebrate Labor Day with you!  And yes, after the celebration, time for their naps!!

I love how they feel so safe to hang out and rest, knowing they are in loving hands!! Heart

Honored Contributor

Kachina624 !

Thanks for that bit of information about the deer digesting.  I always enjoy learning something new !  Your response is appreciated!

Respected Contributor

It's a DEER SPA!  The wick Spa!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Woo hoo, it's party time at the Wick's.  Your pictures always bring me joy.  

You don't need any lawn decorations  or ornaments as your herd are beautiful enough.  

I love how well mannered they are, even saying thanks as in the second picture.  

What amazes me is how they line up to rest in the last picture.  Heads in all directions for safety.  Isn't Mother Nature grand?

Woofs in heaven to sweet Cricket.  She is watching and glad that her mama and papa are helping others.  💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, they were out in full force, just enjoying themselves while taking it easy.  I loved looking at these pictures today, they are so much at home on your property.  And, they are gorgeous!!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam