Honored Contributor

It is always a joy to see the handsome Bucks visiting the Wick Haven, their antlers giving them a majestic appearance!  The photo of the Buck and Doe with the tall wild grass in the back round is so sweet, sharing a carrot or two quietly surrounded by peace.Your photos, MamaWick, always a gift to all.

Princess Willow White guarding her Mom and snuggled in her royal red blanket, delightful!

I wish you and PapaWick a wonderful trip.  Visiting and being among friends is such a blessing and a time to catch up and share stories.  It is always uplifting to get away  and have peace of mind with those you love.  Be safe and well !  

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick The boys have returned with their full head dress for sure.  I also appreciate the mommy and me nap time!  Hope that you have a safe trip and we will miss your wickpics for certain.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Have an enjoyable time in Wisconsin and safe travels!

Those handsome bucks are magnificient........

Princess Willow is cuddlin with her momma......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Oh I will miss you.

Look at the antlers on that beautiful buck... amazing... 

who will feed them?

Willow you are so loved... 

Do you take Willow with you?

Thank you for the marvelous pictures.

Love and Blessings.

Valued Contributor

Those beautiful boys with their huge racks!  They will miss you but I'm sure your neighbors will take good care of them with treats1

Have a very safe trip!  I'm sure you'll be glad to escape to the cooler weather!  I will be also heading out on Wednesday.  Finally got a place and moving back to my PA hometown so will settle and work from home up there.  I am lookingf forward to their cooler weather as it'll be in the 80's when I get there.  Not looking forward to the long drive, but the it'll be good to be back home with all my friends!  

Miss Willow looks adorable, all comfy and sleeping.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@PARedbird,

I'm happy for you. It sounds like a good move 🏡

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Such beautiful, magnificent stags!  They look so happy!

Our little girl of course looks beautuful as she take a beauty snooze!

Please have a safe trip and a good time while you're gone!

Valued Contributor

@on the bay Yes!!  I've been in San Antonio for 6 1/2 years for my job and finally I got permission to move home!  Miss all my friends!  I'm a little bit north of Philly.  Looking forward to heading out tomorrow!  And more than ever, can't wait to get out of this brutal heat!  Horrible!!