Honored Contributor

just precious...thank you @MamaWick 

Honored Contributor

More wonderful photos!  Each look like a painting!

Many, many thanks for the beauty you bring to the world!

Willow, you are so stinkin' cute!!!!❤❤💞💕💟❤❤🧡

Contributor

I so look forward to seeing these beautiful creatures whenever I can.  They bring tears of joy - how lucky you are to live in an area where you are able to be there for them.  How lucky they are to have you. 

Honored Contributor

Willow, I love your two pictures with the great pose.  the deer are looking good and it is so sweet for another Doe to look after the spotted fawn.  MamaWick gave me the name of the spotted deer and fawns but I just can't remember.  I  may be going into the hospital but I will find out later.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Hello Willow.. Who is the fur baby near you?

Beautiful hair..

Love the pictures... The picture of the buck is absolutely amamzing... 

Wow.. 

Thank you again for all you do for me.

Love and blessings.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1. The spotted deer who never lose their spots are Axis Deer.  Mine are White Tail.  It is quite striking to see a 10-point buck with spots.  We do have them here at the lake, but they haven't migrated to our side...yet.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   I think I will remember the Axis Deer, and thank you for your repeat message.  You mention the "lake" is that a lake for your area?  I love swimming in lakes when I was  my first year of H.S.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Canyon Lake TX is where we live

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix