Respected Contributor

MamaWick, I hope your family has a wonderful time - sounds like a dream vacation.

The pictures of the sweet deer were beautiful as always. I think this is my favorite Willow picture thus far. A face of happiness and innocence. Bless Willow and all of you!

Super Contributor

Oh I will miss you and your beautiful posts..

How wonderful they are going to France and Italy... 

Does Willow come with you?

She is so precious.. The deer will be waiting for you... I am sure when you come back and check on things, you will feed them.

Have a wonderful time... Wish I lived closer... I would stay there in your house..

Thank you for everything.

Blessings and love.

Valued Contributor

Your son picked an excellent time to get outta town with the excessive heat here!  Hoping it'll be cooler in Europe!

I also like to see the deer seeing their antlers grow each time.  I'd like to feel the velvet on them! Heart

And how darn cute is precious Willow sleeping with her head up!  LOL!  Hey, she's comfy so that's all that matters!!  Heart  She has to rest up for her time with Roo and all their shenanigans together!  You'll have to send us pictures!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

You had a nice younger herd of your deer family.  They're all adorable & you're so Blessed they visit you each day.  

I can't get over Sweet Willow's new sleep pose.  She continues to keep us entertained with her cuteness.  Heart

We'll miss you while you're gone, but wishing you a wonderful time with your beloved Roo & his cousin Willow .. = much playtime.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sceniccoast  Thanks.   Actually Willow is Roo's aunt.  Willow is our daughter, the sister to our son who is Roo's dad.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Oops, thanks for the correction.  I had "her" typed first & guess I should have stuck with that.

At first, I didn't consider Willow being Roo's aunt.  Makes sense since you use both human & pets for the relationship.  I should have caught that.  I do the same with my Mom .. I call her Grandma all the time since she's my 2 kitty sisters & our dog's Grandma.  Cat Very Happy