Esteemed Contributor

20230507_150416.jpg

20230509_175441.jpg

20230516_175742.jpg

20230427_200216.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

The deer in the first picture has such an interesting face, pensive and pondering.  They are all beautiful, the first two nestling in the grass and the third, ready to belly up to the table for a few snacks and conversation.

Little Willow sleeping soundly and hopefully dreaming happily. 

Trusted Contributor

Good Grief, those antlers come up quick!🦌

Honored Contributor

The first handsome deer looks like he is getting a little sleepySmiley Happy

I think the second deer sees some treats comingSmiley Happy

The third deer has his antlers growing in and just in time for Christmas in July!

Willow is sleeping on her lavender

cloud-if that doesn't say sweet contentment I don't know what does!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

All of the young stags pull at my heart.  When anything or anyone reaches that mid age, it's so hard, bless those gentle hearts!  So much needs to be learned with gentle care.  It can be hard to grow up.

Willow, it's nappy time, Princess!

Honored Contributor

The photos of the deer surrounded by the green grass and resting are simply delightful! I enjoy seeing the forest friends at ease, sensing the kindness and content enough to take it all in.  

Love Miss Willow's cozy bed.  It's nice to have options as to where to sleep and Willow finds her comfort zones!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Simply spectacular pictures!   I love them all, especially the young buck at your table.  He looks like he's come to show you his antler growth and of course for some treats   🦌🦌🦌🥕🥕🥕

Woofs and hugs to adorable Miss Willow White.  Peekaboo, I can still see you.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet