Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Pearlee,

Haha, me too!

@on the bay  What? You too think today is the 19th, or have the song in your head now, or both? 😄😉

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  Have a wonderful trip with your friends!❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  oops... thanks for catching that.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Pearlee  oops... thanks for catching that.  

@MamaWick  You are welcome. I was conscious of the date because I had a substantial bill that was due today. $$$$

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DEER Monday 04/19/2021

[ Edited ]

who's taking care of cricket and missy!!  and who's taking care of the deer!!  no carrots for days!!!  but you certainly deserve a break!  enjoy your trip........

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee,

Oh the song.

But wait isn't it the 19th?

This monring I was wondering if it was Tuesd, but then saw its the 19th isn't it😳

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Pearlee,

Oh the song.

But wait isn't it the 19th?

This monring I was wondering if it was Tuesd, but then saw its the 19th isn't it😳

@on the bay Yes it's the 19th today. I was just kidding with you upthread...I knew you meant the song. 🙂

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    The deer in the first picture looks like she's saying, "Just leave the key under the mat and the refrigerator filled with carrots and nobody gets hurt". 😉

The deer in the third picture giving you the "stink eye" and saying, "I'll just stay right here and protect the Wick's home!"  

Anyhoo, wishing you a wonderful trip with your besties.  Stay safe. 

Woofs and belly rubs to Cricket.  Please give a few to her bestie, cutie, Missy. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

I'm ending my day by looking at these calm, beautiful pictures!  And Cricket and her bestie are the cutest!  Heart

Have a fun and wonderful time with your friends!!  I'm sure the deer will miss their humans too!  

Esteemed Contributor
@nana59...Cricket and Missy are going to Galveston with us.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix