Esteemed Contributor

Very early morning outside our MBR window

20220404_120849.jpg

20220208_163517.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

What a great photo of the deer at such an early hour.   I guess they are waiting for breakfast at the Wick haven hoping to get an early start and a nice nap afterward!!!!  It is always so refreshing and happy to view the woodland friends at any time.  Nature is all around us and brings so many lovely gifts.  MamaWick's post is calming and soothing and so welcome.

Miss Willow nestled in her throne of red, sleeping and having sweet dreams, such a cutie pie.  It's another fine day at the Haven.

Honored Contributor

They look like twins. There's our sweet Willow.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick The deer appear to be grooming each other and preparing to have a deluxe breakfast at the WICK's.  Willow is getting caught up on her beauty sleep and sporting a blue collar today, red must be the Sunday attire she had on yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Monday 04/04/2022

[ Edited ]

The deer look like they are just having a slow early morning!

Our little Willow is all snug and seepy!!!  Darling!

Honored Contributor

Looks like young deer tidying up and getting ready for the day!!!! 

And sweet Willow is spending the early morning hours cuddling up in her soft bed

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Arent they sweet... they are waiting for some food..

Willow, wake up.... you preety baby.

Thank you so much... You don't know how happy you make me...

Honored Contributor

What a special photo!

That one deer looks like he has 3 legs but it must be the camera angle.

I am visited most every night by a sweet (and I think very pretty) mama possum. Sometimes deer and an occasional racoon family.

A few nights ago I had a dream that a deer came close and was watching me. That has actually happened several times but it was nice to dream it too!💗

Willow looks very snuggly😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Hmm, I wonder if the two deer had been partying all night in your yard and decided to get any early breakfast.  😁. No matter, all are always welcome at the Wick's.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White who is my spirit gal, sleeping in.  How comfortable she looks, but her ears are at attention waiting to protect her loved ones.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

@MamaWick wrote:

Very early morning outside our MBR window

20220404_120849.jpg

20220208_163517.jpg

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

I agree - maybe partying all night and hanging out!  LOL

Love Miss Willow getting her usual beauty rest, although she never needs it!  Heart