Super Contributor

There they are, the beauties... I love them..

Willow you are such a ham...

I love you all..

Thank you again.... you lift me out if my depression.

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Monday 03/29/2022

[ Edited ]

I cant get enough of those sweet faces on the deer.....love the photos.....And of course there's "Princess" Willow with all her toys....you know that she is a very much loved member of the family..................

@MamaWick 

Have you seen any bluebonnets in your part of Texas...none around here, I guess the lack of rain and late cold weather has delayed them....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt  yes, we have seen bluebonnets.  Not massive fields as in the past though.  Our library (Tye Preston Memorial Library) has the most.  There are some along roadways, but sparse.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

You two beauties together starting off the pictures.  We have a hungry one comiing up on the deck.  I just love these animals.  Willow, so glad you are back to normal and feeling good.  That wasn't too bad was it?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Thank you @MamaWick. I'd rather talk about animals than the Oscars lol.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Spurt  yes, we have seen bluebonnets.  Not massive fields as in the past though.  Our library (Tye Preston Memorial Library) has the most.  There are some along roadways, but sparse.

@MamaWick 

Thanks for the info.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Thank you @MamaWick. I'd rather talk about animals than the Oscars lol.

@colliemom4 

👍

Valued Contributor

Love seeing the beautiful girls - so calming and peaceful!

And SO happy precious little Willow is feeling better!!  She looks alot better in the pic of her relaxing!  HeartHeart

Regarding the bluebonnets,  being I do my HR job from home, I'm not out that often and wish I would see some when I do get out!!  They're so beautiful!  

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick Spring has sprung and the deer are getting their new fur.  It is good to see them enjoying their carrot feast.  Glad to see WILLOW looking up at momma with spunk in them eyes!  She appears to be feeling  like her  spunky self again.  Always look forward to your posts sharing your critter family with us all!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@on the bay 

Those tufts of fur is just the shedding of their thicker winter coats.

Thank You, KM!  Smiley Happy  I was wondering, too, and was afraid it was about ethem being attacked or something.

I was wondering the same thing since @MamaWick

told us about it last year. 🤭🤭Thanks for explaining.