Esteemed Contributor

20240225_145208.jpg

20240225_145237.jpg

20240225_145254.jpg

20240225_145508.jpg

20240223_125116.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Good morning!   What a wonderful way to begin the day with pictures of the "early birds/deer" having breakfast.  🦌🦌🥕🥕

Woofs to adorable Miss Willow White enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. 🥰🌞

Woofs to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

Thank you for your fantastic pictures and sharing the beauty of nature each day. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Wonderful photos of the guys hanging out at the Wick's and enjoying their surroundings.  Calm, peaceful scenes bringing smiles and good feelings! 

Pretty Willow looks very content in her hammock.  I hope her dreams are as sweet as she is on this lovely day.

Esteemed Contributor

What gorgeous dancing bucks out this morning!  Sure looks like Willow's enjoying this beautiful sunshine day!😊💝💕

Honored Contributor

That is such a great idea to have a hammock for little Miss Willow. I bet she loves that.

I can almost picture the deer saying

"see our great antlers! Will you look at these beauties!

Give us a gallon of carrots ,bananas and apples and we'll be sure to leave you a present!"

They always look so majestic with their antlers and so like sweet little deer without them.

I would love to interview them and ask how they feel about losing them and with and without them!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay   I just noticed that was a hammock!  What a wonderful idea!  @MamaWick   Please let us know where you found that, Ruby would love one too!❤️

Esteemed Contributor

It's not exactly a hammock, more of a raised bed.  This particular one is by Coolaroo who makes sunshades.  But if you just Google "raised dog bed," you should be able to find them. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

It's not exactly a hammock, more of a raised bed.  This particular one is by Coolaroo who makes sunshades.  But if you just Google "raised dog bed," you should be able to find them. 

Thank you for taking the time to let me know.  Ruby would love ❤️ a little bed like this!

Valued Contributor
I love Willows bed, how cute is that! Great photos today, love to see the bucks with their beautiful antlers. Thanks for sharing your little piece of heaven💗
Esteemed Contributor

That bed would be great for a pet who's older or has hip problems.  Sometimes Ruby hops, favoring her back left leg.  It rarely flares up unless she's done A LOT of running and walking all day.💝