Esteemed Contributor

20220129_155939.jpg

20220201_154117.jpg

20220201_154210.jpg

20220201_154237.jpg

20220206_132555.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Doe and Fawn are commical and so cute.  Yes, that mouth is open for some goodies.  @MamaWick   you are so lucky to have the deer in your backyard where you can hand feed them -- so precious.  Willow, you look like a little trouble maker but so sweet.  I can't believe your ears are outlined in the light brown  such a pretty face.  You are growing so fast.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

MamaWick, all the "deer" ones are ready for their closeups! What beautiful eyes - like deep, dark pools of reflective light. Just lovely,

In the first picture, it seems one is giving you a look like "you don't say"!

In the second, it seems someone wants desperately to talk.

And Willow is getting some (very well deserved) attention.

Your pictures always brighten the coldest, darkest days. Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

20220129_155939.jpgOk now THIS is my favorite picture!

(until the next one😄)

and that is my favorite of Willow!

I wonder if she knows how cute she is!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

As always a great group of photos of the woodland friends.  The close ups of their huge eyes,  the white fur which surrounds the eyes, nose and mouth areas, their expressions , all so sweet and delightful.  Their trust comes through when they are at ease close to MamaWick and her camera!!!!!  

The photo of Willow White is adorable, so photogenic!  It is our daily dose of happiness at the Wick haven , a post of smiles for animal lovers!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick The second Wickpic the deer appears to be laughing, love it!  I am glad to see Willow awake and looking charming in her daddy's lap.  Her ears are like my scottish terrier I owned, one came up at a time.  Give Willow an extra belly rub from me and tell her dayddy it appears she already has him trained!  I know you both are enjoying your new furbaby!

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - Just the sweetest pics of the deer family. 

And, I think this is the first pic I have seen of Miss Willow wide awake. She is just so cute.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Wonderful nose and eye pics of the girls.  Adorable and funny too.  Willow certainly looks happy.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@Boomernichols. Very interesting.  Both of Willow's ears stood up when we got her.  This is one of our first pictures.  

20220110_115618.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    I think these are my favorite pictures.  The deer are simply adorably beautiful. 😍. I want to reach out and pet them. 

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White the most adorable one.  Her expressive face is delicious!   Please give her some extra kisses from me.  😘😘😘

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈So glad that she sent Willow to you.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet