Honored Contributor

Last picture --  that little one sure knows how to find the treats!  Her mother taught her well.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  A very Merry Christmas to you and Papa Wick! You don't know how many times this year that your deer photos have lifted my spirits. Thank you!🎄💕🦌

Honored Contributor

I love that last picture so much!

No matter the day, I always end up feeling happy when looking at these beautiful deer.You give us Christmas every day!

My daughter put out a cookie and carrots for Santa Claus tonight. I said don't you want to put them outside?

(I was hoping the "reindeer" would come and enjoy them)!

She said no Santa takes them up the chimney to give to the deer.

Well, I guess all the real reindeer are over at your house anyway @MamaWick!

"Merry Christmas and to all a goodnight!"

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick & PapaWick.  Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pictures with us.  They make each day a little brighter.  Your kindness abounds and the deer understand.  

Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with love and good health.  Peace.  

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick & PapaWick - Merry Christmas! Thank you for keeping a smile on my face all through the year. The pics are so heartwarming and I just love seeing both of you making sure everyone gets their fair share.

Thank you for a great year. Riley1