Esteemed Contributor

I can't get into the forums through my tablet, which is the easiest way for me to post pictures and is my preferred way 🥺 Hopefully this glitch will be fixed soon.

20211030_112340.jpg

20211101_160232.jpg

20211101_160315.jpg

20211101_160331.jpg

20211101_160404.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Have you ever let them into your house?  My neighbor used to have a pet deer and he came into the kitchen all the time.

Esteemed Contributor
Oh, no.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Photos came through okay for me.  Thank you.

The fur on the deer looks so soft.  I can just imagine petting one of the deer.  We have dogs: Weimaraners.  The fur on our dogs looks similar to the fur on the deer.  The fur looks short, but smooth, soft and warm; very nice to touch.

Esteemed Contributor
The photos came through because I could only load them through my phone rather than my tablet. It is so much easier and faster on the tablet. Hopefully, I won't get a log in glitch on my phone. I know others are having trouble.

Respected Contributor

OH, you got such closeups today.  These pics are PRICELESS!!!!!  THANK YOU! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

So ADORABLE! I just want to reach through my screen and give them a HUG! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I know they look so adorable and lovable, but we do need to remember they are wild. I'd love to get close to them, but always remember they can get feisty especially during mating season.

@MamaWick  You sure take fabulous photos and they seem to not mind being photographed. 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Oooh wee!   Today's pictures are so sweet.  

The comment about letting the deer come inside your home made me think of a new children's book to write, "If you give a deer a carrot"!  🥕🥕🥕😁

I know that they are wild animals, but I just want to hug them.  Virtually will have to do. 

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  🌈💕. Sending you hugs too. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   That little guy in the first picture was ready for his afternoon snack.  

So glad I can post again and give hearts to you, MamaWick.