Honored Contributor

King New Buckley, so majestic as are all the bucks and the does so pretty and sweet!!!!  Love the first two photos, tall wild grass and deer, nature calls!!!  The photo of the carrots in the air is delightful, your pictures, MamaWick, are always filled with wonder.  I'm happy to see the crowd of woodland visitors enjoying their haven and the kindness which surrounds them.  Life is good at the Wick's!!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

King New Buckley, so majestic as are all the bucks and the does so pretty and sweet!!!!  Love the first two photos, tall wild grass and deer, nature calls!!!  The photo of the carrots in the air is delightful, your pictures, MamaWick, are always filled with wonder.  I'm happy to see the crowd of woodland visitors enjoying their haven and the kindness which surrounds them.  Life is good at the Wick's!!

Yes....I get to visit wonderland with the Wicks daily.  Much appreciation @MamaWick nature heals...these beautiful animals share their grace.

Honored Contributor

I love the "Whazzup?" guy.   Boy, they are attuned to their environment, aren't they?

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

It's nice to see members of your deer family in the high grasses.  Seems like their natural habitat.  Can't believe a few of them missed the carrots being thrown to them but I'm sure they'll find them.  I enjoy when the girls & guys mix together.  Also, love the last photo of the buck .. feel as though he's looking straight at me (don't I wish!!)  He's so handsome.

Thanks for sharing your family with us.  

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   What a handsome herd! Do the deer ever try to catch the flying carrots, or do they wait until the carrots are at their feet?

New King Buckley is sure a looker.  I'll bet he'll have all,the does he wants.  

Each day your beautiful pictures give me smiles.  Thank you. 

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

20211015_151946.jpg

A late appearance by His Majesty, King New Buckley, who has not rubbed off all his velvet.  What is left down by his crown (see what I did there?) Is very rough.

@MamaWick   Wow. Looks like he's licking his lips in anticipation of carrots. 🥕🥕🥕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - are you trying to teach them tricks now? Catch the carrots in the air?

King New Buckley is an absolutely gorgeous buck. 

Respected Contributor

New King Buckley looks like he was rubbing those antlers near the crown against the bark of a tree (which is what a lot of them do).  He is so majestic.  Thanks, Mama Wick.

Respected Contributor

Love the photos!  Got to get those carrots the Everybody!  Hi, Smiley!  Eat all your carrots boy.  Is Smiley the Star of the Day, standing over that plaque?  Please Tell him he has a fan.  

That last buck is Majestic for sure! He's allready got a few scuffs and scrapes on his knees. He May be the one to beat this season.

Valued Contributor

So nice to see King Buckley back!!  He's a looker!

And I always love the look on all the faes of the others in all the pics!  Always makes me wonder what they are thinking!  LOL1

All beautiful, as always!!  HeartHeart