Esteemed Contributor

20221002_174824.jpg

20221002_174844.jpg

20221002_174711.jpg

20221006_214708.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I love seeing your pictures, the ladies are pretty this morning waiting for breakfast and your cute sleeping pup.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Today's pictures brought to mind the song from "Sweeney Todd" "Pretty Ladies".  

Thank you for sharing your pictures each day.  I love looking at the new and old ones again and again. 

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  Sending butterfly kisses to sleeping beauty.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

The pretty ladies take center stage at the Wick Haven , gentle sweet creatures who are at their favorite spot, safe and content.  A smile and a good feeling for this visitor to the post.

Princess Willow White always fun to see as she peacefully sleeps in her home full of love.  Rays of sunshine!

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick I so love seeing these sweet pics. They make me smile and what the heck is better than that?  Have a good weekend. Thanks

Respected Contributor
Precious little + big babies..!💜
Honored Contributor

So soft and beautiful-that first picture just made me think-like an angel.

Deer are just so special. Every animal and creature is but aren't they so magical, ethereal, gentle (most of the time), elegant, and then there are the "bambi" like fawns. I could look at them all day. If I was at your home @MamaWick, I would just join them in the yard and perhaps have a little nap along with them after a snack or two!😄 A girl can daydream💖

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

They all come running when they hear the word carrot (picture 3)  So adorable.  They look like the younger deer.  Willow has the right idea.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OH MY!!!!  That closeup is an amazing surprise!  How peaceful and beautiful!

The "triplets" are darling!

Willow, Sweetie, sweet dreams, woof!

Super Contributor

They are so beautiful...They are young ladies, look the eyelashes on the them, especially the first one.  Glorious.. they don't need mascara...

Willow you are beautiful, so peaceful... I am sending you a long distance kiss.

Thank you for the posts and bringing a smile to my face.

Love and Blessings to you and all.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler