Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 10/01/2021

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick The first picture gave me a smile (well, most of them give me a smile).  The buck was standing there with his mouth open, waiting for a carrot from Barb.  They love her.

Honored Contributor

I am astounded by the way Barb has won over the trust of your "outdoor family" so easily.  She and your husband must share the traits of gentleness, patience and a love of critterdom that you possess, too.

This is a phenomenon going on in your home.  Can you get someone to film all this harmony? 

Honored Contributor

Love the interaction with the deer---🧡🧡🧡

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

The beautiful buck!  And I love how he just walks right up to your SIL and knows how he can trust her!  And he knows she has goodies for him too!  LOL!  So cute!!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   More wonderful pictures!   How lucky Barb and the deer are to interact with each other every day.  

If I were your SIL, I would want to extend my stay at Casa Wick.  No doubt, she'll have lots of good memories and stories to tell about your dear deer!

Woofs to sweet Cricket in heaven.  Sending hugs and ear sckritches up to you. 💕Even with all these beautiful pictures, we remember you.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

This buck is certainly in a happy mood today!  Looks like he's smiling & wants to have a conversation with Barb.

Thanks for sharing.