Respected Contributor

Love that big old carrot..  I need to look for one for my doggie.

Super Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

Love that big old carrot..  I need to look for one for my doggie.

@KatieB  The first one I found at Petsmart, but they no longer carry them. I bought the other 2 at Chewy.

Respected Contributor

Hi @MamaWick 

What a sweetie Cricket is! - LOVE the name, Love the pooch, LOVE THE DEER.

Love your posts and really, truly, look forward to seeing them on the regular.

You never disappoint. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Bless your heart for showing kindness to these animals.  I love seeing the trust between humans and wild animals.  You will have a special place in heaven some day.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Cricket is a cutie pie!  And love the beautiful deer! Thanks for posting the photos @MamaWick  Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful pictures 🥰

Honored Contributor

I saw a deer on the front lawn at 6:30 this morning, grazing acorns.  She'll probably tell her friends..  Last Fall. it wasn't unusual to have 10 - 15 deer some nights. This afternoon, I sprayed the gardens - primarily the hosta - with deer repellent.  

Honored Contributor

MamaWick

Your sweet visitors and Cricket appear very comfortable, so much so they are relaxing some ready for a nap!  When I see your pictures, MamaWick, I feel very relaxed and content, thank you!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Thank you as always for sharing your family with us.  Before going to sleep, I look for your deer posts. Sometimes there is a bonus picture of Miss Cricket and I know that all is right in the world.  Today's pictures are so peaceful and soothing. Woofs

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

The whole "family" is relaxing🙂

Your puppy is adorable and the one pic with the deer sprawed out is the best!  Now that's what I call "feeling right at home"....

have a good evening😀😀😃