Esteemed Contributor

This is Hamlet, so named because he is a pig when it comes to eating. 

20220731_203538.jpg

20220801_181236.jpg

20220731_203454.jpg

20220725_102649.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Wowza! Look at those antlers!

and Willow couldn't be more disinterested-afterall it's naptime! Just what respectable puppies do!

I wonder why the does and fawns come together at a certain day and then there are these big handsome guys all together and sometimes there is a friendly mix!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Bless happy Hamlet and his healthy appetite!

His companion is sweet.

Hoping little Willow is having happy dreams as she sleeps to fend off the heat.

My little one is lying in the sun. You can take the girl out of Louisiana but you can't take...

Honored Contributor

It's Buck time at the Wick's!!!!  I had to laugh at MamaWick's comment about Hamlet being a pig when it comes to eating!!!!!  Funny!  The antlers on these handsome Bucks are impressive, it is amazing how they carry that weight on such slender legs.  Love the tall grass photo with the Bucks , always a fan favorite of mine.  

The Princess Willow White is in dreamland, her royal blanket keeping her comfy.  I hope her dreams are as sweet as she is!  It's a peaceful environment , a lazy day filled with nature's children and kind acts.

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 08/05/2022

[ Edited ]

The boys are back in town...and the leader looks like he is winking at you!  Not so much with Wee Willow..she is already nodded out.

Honored Contributor

WHAT HANDSOME FELLOWS!!!  

Hello Princess Willow...sending you HUGS!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   What a handsome group of bucks!  Hamlet appears to be singing your praises.  🦌🦌🦌

Have your new neighbors come out to offer goodies when you do?  Do the deer go "trick or treating " to your home and theirs?

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White, looking so comfortable and adorable as usual. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

Wow! I can't believe those antlers... how beautiful... is his left eye okay? I love his name, 

Hamlet... I worry so much for these babies... I hope there isn't any hunting around there..

I love them so much.

Willow are you bored?

Love you my sweet Willow.

Thank you so much for making my day... There are days that I feel like as if my strength is gone.

Love and blessings..

Respected Contributor

You gotta love Hamlet.  I probably look like that when I eat a delicious cookie, or piece of cake, or delicious, local, home-made candy...or just about anything sweet!

Valued Contributor

Awwww!  Hamlet the little piggy buck!  How cute!  He can't help it he loves to eat.  LOL!  All the boys are just adorable!  Heart

And Miss Willow getting her daily beauty nap in.  Hugs to her!  Heart