Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@on the bay   My husband handed me a small package and said, "This is a little gift for you".  When I read it, I had tears.  The unconditional love of animals is such a special gift.  

It is so much!

And even when they are not here, I will feel their love with me for the rest of my life.💖

Thank you for posting that @phoenixbrd.

It is one of the most beautiful ones I've read about our loving animals.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

The fawns are so very pretty and sweet!  The two back to back almost look like Hummel figurines!  I'm sure your shade is a blessing to all of the deer when they need to be refreshed.

Our little Willow looks like she is having a wonderful day bless her heart!  Adorable!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Those fawns are so adorable, so precious!!!! 

And Princess Willow looks like she could be thinking of some mischief to get in to....

Hugs to all the animals at the "Wick Summer Resort"....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Aren't those fawns the most beautiful, precious animals ever!!  So peaceful and the ones laying side-by-side with their backs to each other?  Adorable!  

And love that pick of Miss Willow - that pose and the look on her face!  LOL!  So sweet!  She's such a sweetheart!  Heart

Such beautiful pics every day!  They bring so much joy every single day!!  Heart

Respected Contributor
You take amazing pictures. Thank you!!