Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick Great pictures again today! I hope everything works out for Cricket. I hate when Zeke doesn't feel well. When I take him to the groomer or vet he comes home and sleeps like he ran a marathon. But then again, I'm not as sparky as I used to be either!❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick Well, there seems to be a lot of sass going on today. Are they calling for more carrots? They sure have a lot on their minds.

Sorry to hear about Cricket. Glad to hear she is not in pain. Many hugs to her.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick  I'm sorry Cricket isn't feeling well after shots. Also that she's loosing weight. My Krypto at 16 1/2 liked baby food. Snickers likes it on top of dog food and a spoon of canned.  😍

Honored Contributor

sending good thoughts to sweet Cricket ❤️

always love the pics - thanks @MamaWick 

Valued Contributor

My heart was breaking when I read about poor little Cricket!  I so hope she'll feel better soon!  It's so hard to see them grow older but she has alot of love from her mamma and poppa to get her thru each day.

My prayers are with you and darling Cricket and lots of love to her.  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Looks like the deer are joining in with us in prayers for sweet Cricket.  
So sorry to hear that she is having health issues but happy that she is not suffering.  I used to give my pups Rescue Remedy to help their appetites.   I would also offer them whatever they would eat.  I know that you and PapaWick are devoted and excellent parents so you probably have ideas of how to make Cricket the most comfortable.  

Woofs, prayers, good thoughts, gentle kisses, and love to "our" Cricket from her virtual family.  💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Sending very Best Wishes to Cricket.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Sending healing prayers for Cricket.  Buck's antlers are really growing fast.  Thanks, Mama Wick, for sharing the lovely photos.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick    The Buck looks so happy and looks like he is ready to play with his mouth slightly open.  Again, I love these pictures.  Cricket, you are a good girl.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Sending prayers for Cricket, a sweetheart and a very good girl.