Esteemed Contributor

Hey kids!  We need to cut the grass please.  And your munching just isn't doing it.

20220424_150053.jpg

20220425_155701.jpg

20220425_155735.jpg

20220426_181231.jpg

20220513_105614.jpg

20220513_105550.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

The little fawn is a bold and brave one coming up on the deck.  She says I'm hungry and I am going to @MamaWick  to take care of me.  Willow, you are a sweetie pie.  Your coloring is so pretty. The Doe laying in front of the big boulder blends right in with it.  I did not see her at first.  Thank goodness the last day of very hot weather here in Chicago.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 05/13/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick   Yep, can't get kids to do the chores we need done!  😂. That first picture looks as though the deer are saying, "You talkin' to us?"   

The camouflage of the deer and the rocks is amazing. Mother Nature at her best work along with your photography.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  Is she looking for lunch or just playtime?  Adorable. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

That is a lot of deer.  You can't have any flowers unless they are hanging high. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Yes, there is work to be done.  Looks like they heard you @MamaWick !  Look at that sweet Wee Willow....no interest in those carrots. Have a wonderful weekend at the Wick compound!!

Honored Contributor

Haha-if looks could say-

"Rude!" 😄

Did you get that awful lawn mower out?!

That deer in front of the boulder really is so pretty!🦌🦌

So are you Willow cutie pie!

I don't have deer coming up to me but I just had to little chipmonks run up to me until they realized-yikes what is that? A large human chipmonk?! One really looked like a baby.❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Beautiful photos! 

The deer family looks like they are saying, "okay Mama Wick where's those carrots" and after that snack they are ready to relax and rest a bit!

That adorable Willow looks frisky and ready for some mischief.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick All of your "dear" (deer) family look attentive and happy and healthy.  Willow is growing up before our eyes and continues to be a charmer.  Perhaps you could get a goat or two to throw in the mix of your menagerie to eat the grass...

Respected Contributor

The little one wants to come inside @MamaWick.  She's on the patio again.

Honored Contributor

Nature's trip to the Wick Haven, the photos are so delightful especially the fawn on the porch and the sleeping beauty by the rock!  It's all play and eat and relaxation for the forest friends.  Always a pleasure to visit this post and lift up my spirits!!!!

Nice bed, toys to have fun with, Miss Willow White is all set for her outdoor activity or maybe a nice nap!!!!  Good times at the Wick's.