Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Is that a mama and her daughter?   How beautiful.  I love the detail you get in your pictures.  

I wonder, do the deer go to your neighbors for treats?  Do your neighbors hand feed them as you do?🥕🥕🥕

Woofs and gentle hugs to Miss Willow White.  😘 What a peaceful sight to behold.   Were her siblings adopted?

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

That deer is so lovely.

I think the ones in the first picture are talking to you!

Isn't it funny how dogs will sleep in what looks like uncomfortable positions-head hanging over a couch or bed, Willow looks like she really enjoys her naps! I do too!😊❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 02/11/2022

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt,

I always want to hug them too.😊

Rupert is such a cute name!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Beautiful weather and mom and fawn are taking advantage of it and carrot treats are on the agenda at the Wick's .....

💖💕🦌🥕......

And Willow looks so sweet cuddled up in her bed.....HUGS

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick Your deer are like big dogs, tame and always appear healthy.  Willow looks like she is uncomfortable sleeping in the inverted position, but it gives credit to the addage, let sleeping dogs lie.  Willow is such a cute one, thanks for sharing with your forum friends.

Esteemed Contributor
A wonderful way to end the week. Mom Deer and fawn are happily chowing down on carrots and Miss Willow is happily sleeping in her comfy bed. Thanks.
Super Contributor

How beautiful... look at those eyes... look at their souls.... Wake up Willow.....

love this. thank you.

Valued Contributor

Always love the close-ups of the beautiful faces of the deer!  So pretty!  Heart

And little adorable Willow is so comfy getting her nap in so she can be all rested to see what she can get into when she wakes up!  LOL