Esteemed Contributor

20220205_120405.jpg

20220205_120208.jpg

20220205_120252.jpg

20220205_120317.jpg

20220130_152536.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

The does and MamaWick bonding with trust and kindness.  The gestures and expressions from the deer show they are thankful for the food and safety at the Wick's.  It is a post I do not tire of and always enjoy!

Willow White snuggled in her bed, always in the cutest positions of comfort, there is no doubt as to her contentment!!!   Warm feelings and happy hearts.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @MamaWick  for these beautiful deer pictures!  And Willow is just too cute also!  Happy Weekend!  

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   This is exactly how my girl sleeps in her bed like this, always falling out, lol.

20220130_152536.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick,

I look forward everyday to your pics to put a smile on my face. I always enjoy cutie Willows pics also.

HAPPY WEEKEND - WEEKEND, COMMENT, CARD, HAPPY

Honored Contributor

I just love Willow's bed!  It seems so perfect for her.  I wonder if they make them in super large.  No, not for me, but for my Rupert.  He's almost destroyed one of his beds and, being it's a fav of his, I will probably have to replace it.   Being that he's old, though, I feel like he needs support so the ones he currently has have the thick foam padding inside.

Do the deer ever let you pet them?   Every time I see one of those close-ups I want to pet them.  Well, I really want to hug them but that's a bit too far I imagine, from their POV.  Smiley Happy

Heart

Honored Contributor

In the first two pictures, the deer appear to be dancing!  What a smile!  I see others are having party refreshments!

That little Willow is something!  I wouldn't be able to do a thing carrying her around!!!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  I had to laugh when I saw the picture of Willow with her head hanging off of her bed. Zeke slept like that a lot. I always wondered how that could be comfortable or why he didn't get light-headed. But I guess if it wasn't comfortable, he wouldn't have slept like that.❤️

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I just love Willow's bed!  It seems so perfect for her.  I wonder if they make them in super large.  No, not for me, but for my Rupert.  He's almost destroyed one of his beds and, being it's a fav of his, I will probably have to replace it.   Being that he's old, though, I feel like he needs support so the ones he currently has have the thick foam padding inside.

Do the deer ever let you pet them?   Every time I see one of those close-ups I want to pet them.  Well, I really want to hug them but that's a bit too far I imagine, from their POV.  Smiley Happy

Heart

@chickenbutt   Amazon sells the beds in all sizes, "calming bed."

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 02/11/2022

[ Edited ]

My favorite pair is back.  Mother with fawn are so sweet.  MamaWick feeding the deer is always nice to see.  Willow, girl, you get in the most crazy position to sleep but you do sleep so it works for you.  Happy Weekend, everyone.

kindness is strength