Esteemed Contributor

20220121_151701.jpg

20220121_151501.jpg

20220121_151015.jpg

Would you stop taking my picture?   I'm trying to sleep. 

20220127_194702.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick    All those Easterners in the throes of the blizzard are going to be so jealous of your sunshine.  I have it too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

MamaWick, thank you for more beautiful images.

The scenes are so tranquil and the subjects so sweet it's so nice to be transported to your serene neighborhood where happiness seems pervasive.

With several feet of snow expected, I will look at these to remind myself there is sunshine and warmth. Waiting. Maybe not here. But somewhere! 

Esteemed Contributor

Our youngest son, his wife and daughter live in Maine.  Good friends also in Maine and Massachusetts.  Praying they are prepared.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Ooh those beautiful faces!  

Sunshine ☀️, wish we had some here, but we are awaiting the blizzard. Although snowfall is calming, it would be nice if it melted a few hours later so not have to shovel.  

Woofs and hugs to adorable Miss Willow White.  🥰. I guess she didn't get the memo that she would be a rock star when she joined the Wick family.  📸

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Look! It's a little jelly donut with a carrot on the side!😄🥰

Stay safe deer and everyone!💗

🌨 ❄️ ☃️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

The deer look so pretty in the soft light. Miss Willow looks as if she's saying look at me and how cute I am. If she isn't the sweetest thing! I saw a dog bed like that when I was shopping. It's adorable!

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 01/28/2022

[ Edited ]

Some of us are jealous not only of your sunshine but also of that sweet peanut of a puppy.  When you look at Willow, all you can do is sigh, "Aww.  Ohh." 

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 01/28/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick   The 3rd photo with the Doe on the left, I am trying to figure out what the legs are doing around the Doe's neck?  Or it's a double exposure of sorts.  The girls are back in fill force and it's nice to see.  Willow you are so spoiled.  It's nice to be spoiled.

If you live in an area where there are deer and it snows, remember to feed the deer because it is hard for them to find food in the snow.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Send some of that sun our way!  The deer look happy and fed well. And last but not least that little love bug! Adorable 🐾❤️🐾❤️