Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1. Enlarge the picture.  No legs around anyone's neck.  🙂

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Such a lovely little group!

Our little Willow is absolutely beyond one precious little pup!!!  What a doll baby!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Always a treat,always a delight to see the forest friends meeting at the Wick haven  where kindness and safety welcome all.  Snow may be on the way where I live, but sunshine and happiness fill the air as I see all the deer being fed and taken care of by the Wicks.  This post is always one to look forward to because I love nature and its gifts.and  also admire kindness toward animals.  Calming and soothing feelings, gentle creatures gathering, thank you Mama Wick!!!!

Willow looking so sweet and cute, adding to the sunshine of the day!

Honored Contributor

Willow is just too cute for words.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

That puppy just gets cuter and cuter!  Love to Willow.  Thank you for taking care of your deer friends.  

We live in a cold rust belt state.  We won't get the worst of this most recent storm, but it is colder than average.  For the last several nights, we have been putting "deer apples" our for our furry friends.  By morning most of the apples are gone. 

Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 01/28/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick 

Looks like the Ladies let a young male join them today.  Seems like many young ones lately.  They got to enjoy a beautiful sunny day at the Wicks while feasting on their treats.  How nice that a couple of them went up to your deck to say "thank you."

Sweet Willow:  you're such an adorable little one.  Be still our hearts Heart

Hope you get lots of playtime this weekend with little naps included.

Thank you for sharing.

Valued Contributor

Always nice seeing the girls show up for their day of treats.

And what can I say about preciousy baby Willow!  Can she get any cuter in each pic you take of her!  LOL - love her looking at you - yes, maybe she is giving you "the look" because she's trying to nap!  LOL!  ADORABLE!!!   Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 01/28/2022

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 @MamaWick 

Nah, I'm not jealous .. we had a very nice mostly sunny day in the high 30s.  It was pleasant enough to walk my sister's dog.

We shall see what the "bomb-cyclone" brings us.  As I mentioned on another post, the coastal areas & the islands are expecting hurricane winds of 60-65 mph & we in W. MA are expecting 45 mph winds & up to 12" of snow.  Coastal areas are expecting up to 24" of snow.  Some times Mother Nature fools us .. we'll know tomorrow.  

Enjoy your pleasant weather.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Willow is killin' me with all that cuteness

SQUEEE to the nth degree

❤️

Respected Contributor

All look happy to me and Willow looks just adorable.   Thanks for the delightful pics.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.