Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Such wonderful pictures of your beautiful deer family in the sunshine.  ☀️Those smoochie faces are lovable.  🥰

Speaking of lovable, woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.   Love bellies and paws, sniff  sniff!   I didn't know that you were a proponent of cages. 

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 01/21/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick   I was thinking the same thing before I read your comment above the pictures of Willow.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Its a nice cool but sunny day perfect for the deer family to visit the Wicks and get some carrot treats...... I just love those sweet faces.....

And I see Willow is enjoying some relaxing time-----so cute!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  I smile every time I see a picture of little Willow sleeping. We got our Springer, Zeke, when he was 7 1/2 weeks old. He slept a lot the first month or so we had him. Fast forward to now, Zeke is 13 1/2 years old. He sleeps a lot again. I fear sometime this year I'm going to have a decision to make. It breaks my heart to just think about it.❤️

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Ladies day again!  Moms & their babies .. beautiful faces.  Loving the 2 on your deck asking politely for their treats & possibly saying "thank you."

Sweet Little Willow taking a "time out."  Her cuteness just captures all of our hearts.  Heart

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Pink puppy belly and grazing doe eyes at the back door.....all is well in Wick world!

Honored Contributor

Uplifting, lovely, happy photos of the gentle deer and sweet cute Willow White!!!!!  No matter how I may feel , the Wick post always makes me smile .  Seeing glimpses of nature, knowing that the deer are safe at their haven and Willow has found a wonderful new home makes it all good!  Rays of sunshine always at the Wick's!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4   When dogs and cats lay in the position (belly up) they trust you completely.   My cat does it all the time and she fetches like a dog -- it's so cute.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Hi Sweethearts