Esteemed Contributor

20220113_133349.jpg

20220113_133428.jpg

20220113_133508.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like carrots on the menu tonight. I just love the cute little faces!  @MamaWick  I bought the nutrition and they love it. We only do once a week. Got a lot of apples we give other days. I want to try bread next. Is it better stale? Thanks for all you do for our creatures big and small. ❤️🦌😇🙏❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@godi Yay!!!  Ours love the deer nutrition, too.  We do ours once a week also.  As for the bread, I don't think it will matter. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  Those beautiful faces always seem to look at you and Papa Wick with such love 💕 

Respected Contributor

They're precious!  ❤

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

There's the BIG babies, lol!!!  Beautiful!

Where is our little princess????  We have to see Willow!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Photos filled with gentle deer enjoying their carrots at the Wick haven.  You can see the trust, feel the kindness and appreciate the gifts nature gives.  It is always a welcome time when MamaWick's post brings a sense of tranquility to my day!  

Super Contributor

thank you so much for these pictures... they make me happy.

Honored Contributor

Aw, look-it at the whiskers in the last photo.  

Thank you @MamaWick  & Papa Wick for sharing your wonderful

family with us. ♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I think that beautiful deer in the first picture is definitely smiling!

Last night I saw 2 baby deer.We admired each other for awhile and I heard a rustling closer to me and there was their pretty mother. So we watched each other too. I just stayed very still so I could look at them for a long time.

Then the mama possum came waddling around the house. I saw one, maybe 2 of her babies. She is actually quite pretty with lots of white

in her grey fur. I love seeing them and just feel so lucky when I get to see the deer, and I always think of you and your deer @MamaWick.

It always makes me feel happy too to see yours every day and always lifts my spirits!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"