Regular Contributor

Re: DEER EXTRA Thursday 07/21/2022

@MamaWick  I have to laugh ... how many grandkids do you have? Is it ok to say you have a favorite? 😂🤪 Love these pictures, as usual! 🤗 🦌 🐶 

Honored Contributor

Great time had by all....Wee Willow snuggled right in....another beautiful day at Mama Wick's.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Fantastic pictures. How wonderful and lucky to be making great memories with your grandson and his girlfriend.  Their smiles light up the page.  

You are blessed that they live close enough to visit you. 

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  I'm so jelly.   I wish I could be their to hug her myself and of course do a little deer feeding.  🥰🥕🥕🥕🦌🦌🦌. Next flight out, here I come.  

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@JFD12. He's my favorite grandson, yes.  However, he is my only grandson.  I also have 2 granddaughters.  So 3 grands total.  With my granddaughters, it is "my favorite (age) granddaughter."

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Nice to see that your love for animals extends to your entire family....and your grandson even found a girlfriend that loves animals too.....  Wonderful photos showing the love with the buck and Willow! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your grandsons visit. They look like they are having fun.
As always - Thanks for the pics.
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Boy, I need to look at Willow again.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Oh my Willow loves your grandson! What a nice couple.

The deer are eating out of the palm of her hand! The deer are so accepting and trusting which shows how comfortable they are with not only you but anyone in your orbit.

So glad you were able to spend time with your grandson! Time together to treasure.

Esteemed Contributor

The deer don't mind other people being around!  Mine would only come for me if I called and not close. (I didn't want them to trust humans). 
  We saw a doe on our morning walk, Snickers just walked past it and the doe keep grazing. 
  Willow & your grandson are so cute together!

🦌🦌🦌🐶❤️

Honored Contributor

Happiness is family, what delightful pictures of your grandson and girlfriend!!!!  I am glad to see both interacting with the deer, smiles on their faces!!!!!  The photo of your grandson holding sweet Willow White, precious!!!!  Thanks for sharing pictures of your family, MamaWick, enjoy every minute with them!!!!!