Esteemed Contributor

DD Has A Case Of The Covid Crankies.

DD has been doing ok being trapped at home.  She has been working from home for about 6 weeks and she likes it.  We get along great. the same warped sense of humor helps.

She just came down for lunch and holy cow, she crabby. Very out of character for her. 

I guess this whole mess gets to everyone sooner or later.

Valued Contributor

Re: DD Has A Case Of The Covid Crankies.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 i think we are all glad it's Friday.  I'm grateful for being able to work at home but some days are longer than others.  Hope you and DD have a good weekend.

Super Contributor

Your DD did well for that long.  I have been cranky, bored and lonely since day 1.  Don't work from home which is probably the reason.  Also, no one with meSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 Perfectly understandable Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Have to "suck it up, save lives"

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

DD has been doing ok being trapped at home.  She has been working from home for about 6 weeks and she likes it.  We get along great. the same warped sense of humor helps.

She just came down for lunch and holy cow, she crabby. Very out of character for her. 

I guess this whole mess gets to everyone sooner or later.

You're in PA, right? I have relatives in PA.

Today at 2 PM Governor Wolf will announce the regions or counties that may open, and how, starting May 8, if I got it right. It will stream from the governor's website.

Maybe that will provide some mood-lifting relief for your DD.

I just hope Petunia is being a good girl.

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann  Yes, we are in PA.  Our county won't be one that gets loosened restrictions. 

I hope the sunny and 70 forecast for this weekend is right, it will certainly help lift any bad mood.  Constant clouds and rain are depressing without adding the pandemic on top of it.

Petunia has been a pill so far today.  I could hear DD giving her what for about 10 am.  P was trying to be helpful which means she was being a pest.  I mean sitting on the keyboard while DD is doing an email to her boss kind of pest.

She is a cute pest though.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 - I can relate. Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is your daughter taking care of you because of COVID and working as well?  She must miss her own personal life at this time.  Can understand her irritability.

Honored Contributor

I think each of us has those bad days.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.