Esteemed Contributor

DARK SUGAR FREE BARS.... NEED TO FIND ANOTHER COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH

I had a COMPANY we bought sugar free dark chocolate bars from for my hubby.  He likes them, I do not.  However I have faithfully bought them for him for a few years.  I just placed an order, half came in.  I tried to call the compahy... closed.OKay  different time zone.,  I called again.  Tried to leave a  message.  Answering phone FULL.  This has been going on for two days.  I emailed them four times.  No response.  I  have no clue what to do next. I used Paypal to pay and I am waiting for them  to  call me back.  Wish I had just used my credit card because they act fast.  

Yes, I am ranting.  I never expected Amberlyn Chocolates to treat me like that after all those years.  But NOW I HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER SOURCE.  

ANYONE KNOW .... BUT HAS TO BE DARK AND SUGAR FREE CANDY BARS.  

Honored Contributor

Re: DARK SUGAR FREE BARS.... NEED TO FIND ANOTHER COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu wrote:

I had a COMPANY we bought sugar free dark chocolate bars from for my hubby.  He likes them, I do not.  However I have faithfully bought them for him for a few years.  I just placed an order, half came in.  I tried to call the compahy... closed.OKay  different time zone.,  I called again.  Tried to leave a  message.  Answering phone FULL.  This has been going on for two days.  I emailed them four times.  No response.  I  have no clue what to do next. I used Paypal to pay and I am waiting for them  to  call me back.  Wish I had just used my credit card because they act fast.  

Yes, I am ranting.  I never expected Amberlyn Chocolates to treat me like that after all those years.  But NOW I HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER SOURCE.  

ANYONE KNOW .... BUT HAS TO BE DARK AND SUGAR FREE CANDY BARS.  

@bonnielu...try Godiva Dark Chocolate Sugar-Free bars. They are fairly tasty and use good ingredients.

Esteemed Contributor

Hershey Sugar Free Dark Chocolate...

Honored Contributor

I am sure if you look on the internet there would be companies that have them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Are any of the companies mentioned sugar alcohol  &/or splenda free?

Respected Contributor

See's candies has dark sugar free as well as a few other choices.

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu  I’ve been buying the Asher’s brand for many years off of their website.It comes in a box of 12.They have a sugar free shop you can click on from their home page.

QVC used to sell it years ago.That’s when I started ordering it.When QVC stopped carrying it I started ordering it directly.

Honored Contributor

Russell Stover has some in the candy aisle in Walmart, not bars but bags of smaller pieces.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Russell Stover has some in the candy aisle in Walmart, not bars but bags of smaller pieces.

That is the only sugar free of any kind of chocolate I eat.  Does not taste like you are missing a thing.  I think you can buy bars off the web site, I know I have when they do clearance after seasonal items need to be sold.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I haven't for a while now, but I used to get really nice sugar-free chocolate bars from Ross Chocolate.  They had a ton of flavors.  While they did have some that are dark chocolate, I don't care for it and ordered exclusively the milk chocolate ones (choc coconut a big fav of mine) and they have always been really good.

Funny thing - I just remembered that I thought I still had a few of them (in the refrigerator in Lock & Lock all this time so they s/b fine) when I was trying to remember the name of the website/company.   Yup - have about half a dozen of them still.  Might have to check one out and see if they are still good.  Smiley Happy 

The chocolate was always creamy and had good flavor.