Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Did Nancy Hornbeck retire or leave ? Jane  T.  also, might be on way out.

@SharkE.  Nancy was on Q2 either yesterday or the day before with Kirks Folly. Jane will never leave, I think she loves her job very much.

Honored Contributor

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE, do you have any facts to back this up? If not, that's how unfounded rumors get started.  Smiley Sad

I don't need any facts to back any thing up all I did was ask a question wasn't looking to pick a fight or start a rumor. I don't watch Q 24/7, but, I haven't seen Nancy H for a while is all.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE, do you have any facts to back this up? If not, that's how unfounded rumors get started.  Smiley Sad

I don't need any facts to back any thing up all I did was ask a question wasn't looking to pick a fight or start a rumor. I don't watch Q 24/7, but, I haven't seen Nancy H for a while is all.

@SharkE  If you look at my post above and what I'd highlighted, I wasn't even addressing your question about Nancy Hornbeck.

Honored Contributor

I wish Dan all the best in his retirement.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE  If you look at my post above and what I'd highlighted, I wasn't even addressing your question about Nancy Hornbeck.

Don't address me at all in the future, please.

Honored Contributor

I am sorry this thread got off point.

Respected Contributor

I wish him the best.  He has mentioned writing a book.  Hope he has success and happiness.

Honored Contributor

He’s always made qvc better and his shoes will go unfilled. Seems like the Old Brigade is moving out. I miss the qvc from the 90s and early 2000’s

Best of everything to you Danny Boy!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl Gosh, I will miss Dan. I don't watch any host regularly; however, when I channel surfed and Dan was on, I would stop and watch. He's so sweet and kind. I wish him all the best in his retirement and I hope that he can one day find love again.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein