Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise   The site my life dot com

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@Susan Louise   The site my life dot com

@missy1  I appreciate you sharing the info, but many sites are not accurate or folks won't share their 'real' info. Facebook is a great example. Look at Valerie Parr Hill's personal info and what yr it states she was born.

Wiki is another...many celebrities won't allow their age or other bio info to be known.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise   Just an expression but the hosts that have been with QVC for a long time will surely be missed when they retire.  Some of the new hosts are not that great and I personally cannot watch them.  I am 68 so feel young!  LOL  Happy New Year.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Retirement, Dan!  Remember, Every day henceforth will be a Saturday!  Woo-Hoo!

Though I've only watched Dan for 27 of his 29 yeas, I've enjoyed every minute.  Regardless of my mood when I tuned in, I knew I was not going to be assaulted with warp-speed screechy sales pitches.  Dan's style suited me to a "T."  I will miss that terribly.

You've done better than well.  Now go enjoy that family of yours.  God bless you, Dan. -Rebecca

Wishing you the VERY BEST in your new life journey, and thank you for your years with us watching you on QVC...you will bemissed God Bless

Honored Contributor

Re: DAN WHEELER RETIRING

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I really liked Dan.  He was very down to earth with his approach of selling.  Dan will be missed.  It is going to be a sad day when the old timers start retiring.  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1  OMG! Your post makes me feel elderly already  dahblink.gif

After Dan leaves, the next in line as far as 'oldest' hosts are...they are my age! I just turned 58 last week. Marybeth Roe is just 2 or 3 months older than me. Antonella Nester is also about 58.

Carolyn is ine year older and is now 59. Dan Houghs is 57. Then there is Leah Williams, Pat James-Demetri and Jayne Brown also in their late 50's (don't know exactly how old, but know a tad older than 55/56).

Then there is Dave Venable, Jane Tracy, Nancy Hornbeck, Rick Domeier all in their early 50's...Rachel Boesing recently turned 50 and Jill Bauer will be 50 in April.

QVC won't be the same in about 10 yrs missing all of these hosts! Thank goodness they all won't be retiring all at once...LOL

@Susan Louise  I believe Antoinella is fifty-three.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Susan Louise   Just an expression but the hosts that have been with QVC for a long time will surely be missed when they retire.  Some of the new hosts are not that great and I personally cannot watch them.  I am 68 so feel young!  LOL  Happy New Year.

@Katcat1  Oh! I thought you were much younger...LOL  Bless your heart...

Have a Happy New Year too! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Good luck Dan,I have enjoyed you hosting shows on QVC for many many years. I will miss your kindness and your very nice way of conversing with callers. God bless you Dan, and enjoy your family time and retirement, but I will indeed miss you.