Trusted Contributor

Cute VW car commercial with shaky cars

I saw this cute commercial last night for VW cars.  It starts with a young couple parked high up on lovers overlook -  their blue VW Beetle is shaking up a storm & the windows are all steamed up.  Next thing you see is them at the VW dealership, holding a baby and trading in the car for one size larger.  The story repeats in cute ways throughout and the music is fun, too....the old tune "The Birds & the Bees & the Flowers & Trees" plays throughout.  Watch for it, I think will make you laugh...or at least bring a smile.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Valued Contributor

Re: Cute VW car commercial with shaky cars

I get a good laugh with this, it's cute.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cute VW car commercial with shaky cars

I thought it was very effective, too.  When it was over I remembered the cute content but also clearly remembered it was about Volkswagen and that they wanted potential customers to know they had cars of all types & sizes to meet your needs though out your life.  Now that is a good commercial.  So many today I never remember what they were selling, just something that in the commercial that was memorable and I think what a waste of advertising money if the viewer doesn’t know who the seller was. Kudos to the ad agency and team that came up with this one.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.