Respected Contributor

Re: Customer Service difference.

wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@ChiliPepper, I think your item may be lost. Did this ship UPS? If so have you contacted them? I had an order stuck in Horsham since last Friday. I am in Philly so usually when an item gets to Horsham it is delivered to me the same day or the next day. I called UPS yesterday and was told the item is lost. If I were you I would call QVC and have them send you another candle.

@DJs mom

It says "Delivery: UPS - delivery by US Mail" 1/12/18.

Yep, you're probably right - lost. 

Bummer, there aren't anymore.

@ChiliPepper when I track my package here is what it says. I re-ordered the item yesterday because there was only one color left. QVC will refund the original item if it doesn't show up by Monday:

Tracking Status

Ship Method: UPS – Delivery by US Mail
Current Status: WE'RE ATTEMPTING TO VERIFY THE PACKAGE LOCATION. / LOST PACKAGE INVESTIGATION Tracking Status
Package Progress City State Date Time
WE'RE ATTEMPTING TO VERIFY THE PACKAGE LOCATION. / LOST PACKAGE INVESTIGATIONPHILADELPHIAPA01/24/201808:59
ARRIVAL SCANHORSHAMPA01/19/201805:24
Contributor

Yep, shipping is free, and if there is a problem with the item, return is free!  Makes me question shopping at QVC

Contributor

You are right. I order if there is free s & h from sites. We now have an Ulta in town, can buy products, try them out, and return if necessary with no $7.00 return fee