Honored Contributor

Customer Service - Whitney in Lynchburg, Va

I used to always have really good luck dealing with Customer Service QVC.  

However, lately (well 3 times) I've spoken to one particular CS rep and (while she worked with me) her attitude was just plain crummy.

Well, tonight I spoke to a lovely young woman named Whitney in the CS in Lynchburg, Va.  She was amazing!  She was more like the CS I was used to dealing with in the past.

I am a person who (for the most part) is courteous and congenial to people I meet and deal with.  Therefore I expect the same from others.  I also write emails, etc when a company has an employee who doesn't respect the customer.

I believe in acknowledging people (in every walk of life) who treat others with respect and are courteous.  I understand if the situation can't always go the way I want it to go, but if it makes sense, I understand that too.

So, with that in mind I'd like to give a shout out to Whitney at the Lynchburg Customer Service Office, Lynchburg, Va.  

I called her in a state of confusion (I'd found a warranty and didn't know which IPAD it went to).  The entire conversation was pleasant and I could tell she only wanted to resolve my problem.

I don't care if someone is having a bad day.  When they are representing the company, either don't let it show or let other people answer the phone.

Just wanted to acknowledge someone who gives outstanding customer service.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Customer Service - Whitney in Lynchburg, Va

Shout out to Whitney in CS in Lynchburg:  Great job! We love it when people care! Heart

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I always feel so good after an experience like you described. I feel like the company is doing something right when I  think I've been heard and treated with respect. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care

@Annabellethecat66

Thank you so much for your kind words about the service you received from Whitney. I will make sure she reads what you posted about her. I am sure she will be super excited. It truly makes our day to know we are providing outstanding service for our customers.  

Honored Contributor

Great to hear someone giving positive CS feedback! Much more enjoyable to read than of all the negative posts!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife @Paulette-QVC  I really enjoy acknowledging people who are kind and courteous.

I think if more people did that (just in general) this world would be a much better place.  

It seems like we all (I'm guilty too) tend to dwell on negative.  I've always found that when you approach someone with a smile, nine times out of ten they will return the smile.

I also think most people would rather give accolades rather than complaints.  However, as we all know, sometimes it helps everyone to let others know when bad behavior happens.

Respected Contributor

Yea, Whitney!  Hope I'm lucky enough to talk to her if I call with a problem or question!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting this @Annabellethecat66

I have been so fortunate with QVC Customer Service, have met the nicest people!

When I talk with a STAR I ask if I can leave a good word for them with their manager.  You'll need their first name, and their TEAM name or number.  Then ask them to transfer your call to their manager.

Easy Peasy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe  Thanks for letting me know this.  I appreciate it.