Honored Contributor

Re: Current Favorite "Fast Food"

Oh, @Carmie,  salmon cakes are one of my favorite fast, "pantry" foods to make too.  It's great b/c people usually have the ingredients lying around and they can be whipped up fast.  We like them baked or pan-fried.

I often make a garlicky mayonnaise or sour cream and fresh lemon juice sauce to drizzle on top. 

Getting hungry again!

Honored Contributor

Steak and Shake 2 for 3 meal deal.  You can get a burger and fries (or you can choose a hot dog or grilled cheese along with different burger variations) for $3.  

I have had to change my driving route to make sure I don't go anywhere near the place . . . Eating Burger animated emoticon

Honored Contributor

@missy1wrote:

I like most of them.Man Happy

Unfortunately, I like all of them . . . Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Oznellwrote:

Oh, @Carmie,  salmon cakes are one of my favorite fast, "pantry" foods to make too.  It's great b/c people usually have the ingredients lying around and they can be whipped up fast.  We like them baked or pan-fried.

I often make a garlicky mayonnaise or sour cream and fresh lemon juice sauce to drizzle on top. 

Getting hungry again!

Weird. I've never bought canned salmon in my life. I'd never even heard of it until maybe 5 years ago. But canned tuna has been a staple forever. 

Respected Contributor

Panera Tomato Soup

Honored Contributor

I just did a 500 mile road trip today.  Can not even think about stopping somewhere and finding something I would eat.  Very picky here.....must be plant based and organic.

So I stocked up on salads from Whole Foods, veggie rolls (like sushi---but ---no fish.lol), and I always make hummus sandwiches for the road.

If I was ever out on the road and got hungry, instead of a FF drive thru, I'd go to a supermarket and get a loaf of Ezekial bread and a little tub of hummus and just make a sandwich sitting in the car.

Or I'd just go hungry.Woman Tongue

Super Contributor

I’m a Registered Diettian, but, i’ll Freely admit, I enjoy a fast food meal once in awhile! 

Five Guys is a favorite of mine.  Always nice and fresh, and just yummy!

I honestly can’t imagine not liking FF now and then. Eat healthy the majority of the time and don’t sweat the occasional, not so healthy lapse 🙂😉

Respected Contributor

Taco bell sausage breakfast crubch wraps and chicken quesidias.  Love mr goodcents tastes s very fresh

Valued Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

Thai Pho or Chinese food.

Pho is incredibly healthy, a known Vietnamese comfort food that reportedly also helps heal a cold.  You can top it with fresh Asian basil and other greens.

Image result for thai pho

Pho is pretty much all I eat when I'm sick. Just now getting over a cold and I ate various Pho most days. I add Reishi powder to it. I swear by it for lessening the severity of a cold and helping me to quickly recover. I love this stuff!

Valued Contributor

I haven't heard of most of this stuff listed here...i just don't enjoy fast food for a variety of reasons. My pick would be Jamba juice chunky strawberry bowl but not heavily blended so all the fruit essentially stays in chunks.