Esteemed Contributor

It's official. Curate is the new word the host were told to use in 2022. New fall fashions sure, wine package sure but the Blink security camera has been curated just for me according to Jen Coffey. Yes first world problems but I like the funny, odd human behaviors we do.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew    It's about time.  They haven't had a new, over-used buzzword for at least six weeks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

It's official. Curate is the new word the host were told to use in 2022. New fall fashions sure, wine package sure but the Blink security camera has been curated just for me according to Jen Coffey. Yes first world problems but I like the funny, odd human behaviors we do.

@Nancy Drew @Kachina624     She has a lot of strange words and faces.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   People often say that about Jen.  Although I've watched her carefully on many occasions, I've never noticed anything unusual.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe   People often say that about Jen.  Although I've watched her carefully on many occasions, I've never noticed anything unusual.

@Kachina624   Time to get those Cataracts removed   LOLOLOL  Just kidding!  She used to be worse, but man she will wrinkle bad if she don't stop that. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I notice it all the time.  She twists her mouth into weird shapes.  She must think it makes her look cute.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   Time to get those Cataracts removed   LOLOLOL  Just kidding!  She used to be worse, but man she will wrinkle bad if she don't stop that. 

@Kachina624     Now I can't stop laughing.  I was just looking at those Boxes that Carver Dan makes and I came across this review.  Not sure I want one now.  LOL

Its super cute but IT SMELLS SO BAD!!! It seriously smells like someone pulled it out of a sewer. Not sure what that’s about. Im hoping I can air it out so that I don’t have to give my boyfriend a gift that smells like a porta potty

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   I'd call that a legitimate complaint.  I bet those boxes have a rubbed oil finish like linseed oil.  It'll probably dissipate as it's exposed to air.  Some are very clever; I recently saw one I really liked.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe    Cataracts are long gone but I do have some vision problems.

Honored Contributor

But are we obsessed with curating , that is the question .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan