Honored Contributor

Re: Cupro. Take some lousy recycled cellulose from cotton and recycle it. Then charge more for it.

Cupro...sustainable vegan silk. Sounds pretty nice to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cupro. Take some lousy recycled cellulose from cotton and recycle it. Then charge more for it.

How many buyers are fooled by giving fabrics a fancy name? 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

How many buyers are fooled by giving fabrics a fancy name? 

LOL, to my mind, "Cupro" is anything but fancy. I see that word and I think of Cipro,  an antibiotic, and Cujo, the Stephen King horror movie involving a dog.

Not exactly silky.

Esteemed Contributor

I was not familiar with the fabric but from what I read it sounds like a great, silky and sustainable fabric. Since I have not experienced the fabric as yet I would not presume to comment on it, regardless of the cost. 

Has anyone commenting on the fabric actually have hands on experience with it? 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D.  There is no requirement that you make this purchase so don't take it personally.  Do you have inside information on the process used to make this fiber and what it costs?  If not, perhaps you should refrain from commenting so vehemently.   Apparently it makes an exceptionally soft and drapey fabric.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I guess you could also eat these clothes since cellulose is used as a filler for bulk and fiber in food products so there's that, I guess 

Sponges are made from cellulose too. Maybe the shirts are highly absorbent. Probably matter of time until we see Scrub Daddy pants.

@Porcelain Best laugh I had all day ha!

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain 

Scrub Daddy pants.........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Cotton for me!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse 

Eat them? Talk about the ultimate in recyling!  Your reply gave me a good giggle - you're not only correct, you're dang funny too!

Honored Contributor

We want natural fibers not processed with chemicals, but now we want this?  I get lost with all of this nonsense.

Like I said somewhere else today, it is more perception than "fact."  Whatever that is. . . as the Prince said. Woman Frustrated