Frequent Contributor

Cuisinart Air Fryer/Toaster Oven/Convection Oven

Hi!
I'm thinking about purchasing an air fryer. I like the "all-in-one" Cuisinart air fryer/toaster oven/convection oven featured on QVC. Does anyone have this model and what do you think about it? I'm open to any recommendations. Thank you so much, have a beautiful day and stay safe!!😘
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cuisinart Air Fryer/Toaster Oven/Convection Oven

21 screens of Reviews - that's a lot of help.

Honored Contributor

We have had one for about two years and we love it, use it almost daily, I am about to use the toaster in a few minutes, the air fryer makes great hot dogs.

If there is any doubt I would say buy it, it is a great product.  We got ours at that store with all the coupons

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@jettaforce   I have one and got it to replace my toaster oven (which was bigger), my toaster and my air fryer.  

I saved a lot of counter space and the size is perfect for me.  I use it all the time, and would recommend getting one, but definitely shop around....I got mine from one of the electronic stores (starts with B) as a daily special, and it was around $100.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

@jettaforce wrote:
Hi!
I'm thinking about purchasing an air fryer. I like the "all-in-one" Cuisinart air fryer/toaster oven/convection oven featured on QVC. Does anyone have this model and what do you think about it? I'm open to any recommendations. Thank you so much, have a beautiful day and stay safe!!😘

@jettaforce I have this one. It does run hot, so you just have to play around with it and lower the temp, check often. I think that I would prefer a digital readout. I have a neighbor who has a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Oven and she loves it!  I haven't seen it in person yet, but it does look smaller. It folds up so takes up less space on the counter. But it will bake a 12" pizza. But, either way, they are handy and better than a just plain air fryer. 

Honored Contributor

I already have a very nice toaster oven (Breville) and had thought about getting their larger version with the air fryer in it.  However it would take up more counter space (not to mention the cost) and I don't think I would use the air fryer everyday. 

Instead I'm now thinking of getting the air fryer lid for my Instant Pot.

Esteemed Contributor

@jettaforce 

My NuWave blew out last night.  Been looking for a new option for a long time.

My 1st concern is always the very hot touch of these items when in use.  Had to return because of this.

Second is footprint.

3rd is the inside cooking are flat space.

Finally thought to look at Home Depot .  Found GoWise brand and many are cool to the touch.  It is free shipping.  If there is a problem it will be an easy return in person. Early in the morning the store is always empty. 

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 --just a heads up with the airfryer lid for your IP---got one to try and it was not good--remember, it is for crisping and browning not really for cooking from start to finish---the IP is way to deep and small for that with that lid. Now if you pressure cook a whole chicken and then want to crisp up the top , then it is ok. But to cook something like french fries that are frozen, it took me 45 minutes to do a bag. I'd get an airfryer--they are the bomb!! Instant Pot has their own airfryer that works great.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl Thanks for the heads up on this!  I tend to eat more salads and grilled food this time of year so was thinking of the air fryer for when the weather changes. 

I'll look into the different airfryers.  I just thought that since I already have an Instant Pot the air fryer lid would be nice to have but if it takes too long to "fry" I might not be happy about that.

Respected Contributor

Great post.  I'm looking at several different brands.  I want to make sure it's large enough, and like someone mentioned, cool to the touch.  The whole purpose of using these is to not heat up the kitchen like the big oven does.  I have an air fryer that I hesitated to use for a long time.  Once I did, I'm hooked!!  I cook all types of foods in that.  So quick and it's amazing how well the food tastes.  I want to get this oven from a retailer where I can return it to a storefront locally.  Almost have to order online since the stock is so low in the stores right now.