Contributor

Cuddle Duds Today Special Value from November

Help ! Has anyone ordered these and recieved them. My order was shipped ? But not showing much else. These are a gift for Christmas Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds Today Special Value from November

@Momofdogs    Good luck, I have one order that has  not shown up yet...the TSV of socks several weeks ago (I might just cancel...the socks were an add on to a gift....and then just noticed the TSV from yesterday First Aid Beauty is now on back order???

There was no back order reference when I placed the order, it was not a gift but it is a bit irritating...with luck everything will shop up in good time.

Occasional Contributor

Yep, I haven't received my cabin socks either and like you, they are Christmas presents. I can't cancel because "transit is late".

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Momofdogs    Good luck, I have one order that has  not shown up yet...the TSV of socks several weeks ago (I might just cancel...the socks were an add on to a gift....and then just noticed the TSV from yesterday First Aid Beauty is now on back order???

There was no back order reference when I placed the order, it was not a gift but it is a bit irritating...with luck everything will shop up in good time.

@Mom2Dogs   Good luck with that. If you ever get a CS person on the phone, they tell you your item is being processed and cannot be canceled. I've tried so many times...even when my item has been ordered only an hour previously. 

Respected Contributor

If you’re talking about the TSV Cuddl Duds pajamas, I did receive mine about four days ago.  Maybe you should e-mail the mods here to check on your order. 

Contributor

I called this morning, and the rep said they're coming from California, she also said I'm not the only one calling about it.

Honored Contributor

@Momofdogs wrote:

Help ! Has anyone ordered these and recieved them. My order was shipped ? But not showing much else. These are a gift for Christmas Smiley Sad

@Momofdogs 

What are “these?” Do you have the item number or name? That brand has a lot of TSVs.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV socks for my sister who keeps her thermostat at unreal low numbers. SHE LOVES THEM.

Wish I'd bought some for myself!

Respected Contributor

I received mine yesterday. It took a long time for them to ship, the OLD Preparing Your Order.... At least it sounds like they are on their way?

Contributor

I liveon the East coast, and the pj's are coming from California, if you don't mind my asking, where do you live ?