Honored Contributor

Re: Cruel Comments on Facebook

@grandma petes

You go onto Social Media like Facebook for some reason(s). Like many places on the World Wide Web, some are good, some not so much. 

I personally don't have any interest in telling anyone that wants to read my daily minute to minute activities, or read about theirs. There are good people and there are morons in real life, and incognito on social media.

Nothing anyone says in real life or on the "www" surprises or shocks me. Been several decades now that pre-teen girls and boys dropped more f bombs than my fellow soldiers when I was in the United States Army.

Pretty easy fix seems to me.

hckynut(john) 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Cruel Comments on Facebook

It's interesting to read some posters here say, "that's why I stay away from social media..." 

This Forum is social media.  The demographics of participants here are somewhat different than say, Twitter, but it's still social media.

Definition:

websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

It can indeed be very cruel.   think it's best to be very careful what you post, and do not engage the crazies, because they are everywhere.