Super Contributor

Re: Creamy or chunky?

[ Edited ]

I just ordered a Jif Flavored Peanut Butter Pack - Cinnamon & Maple -

from Amazon.  The Maple variety peeked my interest, so I decided

to try both new flavors.

Honored Contributor

I love Jif chunky peanut butter.  Especially on Brownberry Oat Bran bread but I'll use Ritz crackers, too.  No jelly!  Smooth is ok but not my preference.  Skippy brand is ok, too.

Have any of you ever tried sliced bananas on your peanut butter sandwich?  Delicious!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I like to eat chunky peanut butter on unsalted saltine crackers and have a little diet coke with them.

Anyone ever put peanuts at the bottom of their coke bottles back in the day?  what fun, lol.

Honored Contributor

@rustee wrote:

creamy peanut butter

creamy cashew or almond nut butters

YOU?

@rustee

The only Peanut Butter I will eat is fresh ground, non-hydrogenated, most of which I buy at my health food store while I wait. I have on occasion used my 1st generation Vita-Mix to make my own.

Many store bought brands have sugar and/or salt, thus to me, loses the true taste of whatever nut that is ground/hydrogenated, or purchased over-the-counter. 

Almond butter, which is good tasting to me, I find it to have a viscosity that is not suitable for my uses. Great for mixing in a healthy drink, but too viscous for my other uses. My wife likes her creamy jif, but for me it fails to meet my taste and ingredient standards, thus I avoid it.

Naturally ground unsalted peanuts where I have it done, is a cross between creamy and chunky. I love it.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)