Honored Contributor

For any crafters who might be interested, it's all day crafting on HSN with that $5 shipping deal all day!!!!!  No matter how many crafting items you buy today, total shipping cost for the day will be $5!  I love when they do that!

Respected Contributor

I've been watching. But I wish they would expand the selection to more than just paper crafting products. 

Honored Contributor

@deeva I'm surprised that they don't.  I believe they did that some time ago.  (Or maybe that was QVC).  I'm a big Anna Griffin fan, so I love to watch her shows.  I do watch most of the shows to get ideas.  A fun day for me!

Honored Contributor

Suzanne Runyan does such a good job on these shows; I feel like she's a crafter herself.  And, Anna Griffin - what can I say.  She's the queen of card-making.

Esteemed Contributor

I always enjoyed craft shows. Thanks for the heads up. 

Honored Contributor

Gotta pass on this, I get too tempted.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Suzanne Runyan does such a good job on these shows; I feel like she's a crafter herself.  And, Anna Griffin - what can I say.  She's the queen of card-making.

@ValuSkr   She is a big crafter, has been talking about it for years, and her visits to the craft shows to see what's new and probably bringing that info back to HSN for buying.

Respected Contributor

I started watching QVC in the late nineties (before my children were born) and the reason I started watching is because of their craft shows.

Then when my children were born I started buying a lot of crafting stuff from QVC because I wanted to preserve all the memories.

For some reason though, they stopped selling crafting items and they stopped doing the all-day craft shows, which I really enjoyed.

We still like to craft and I wish they would start showing crafting shows again.

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724  HSN has wonderful crafts shows.  Typically once a month these days.  Sometimes the awesom shipping deal that I mentioned in my original post.  

Honored Contributor

Well, I peeked in anyway....that was how I learned about the coloring books for adults in the first place.  But I left asap cause I know me.  LOL