Honored Contributor

The only crackers I like are Townhouse, and oyster crackers.  

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Always keep some Ritz on-hand for snacking and cooking.  Can't make my salmon patties or crab cakes recipes without them.

I keep Ritz crackers on-hand for a yummy pie recipe (recipe from a local restaurant).    Good idea to use them with salmon patties, @deepwaterdotter!   (I can't eat crab...  sadly, I developed a major allergic reaction several years ago and can't go near it.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I haven't felt like eating for over a month but I get hungry.  I had DH pick up Graham Crackers.  I haven't had them in years but I like one with a little peanut butter on it when I really need to eat something.

I'm sorry to hear that, @Noel7.   (((gentle cyberhugs)))   I hope you feel better soon.Heart  I buy Graham Crackers now and then, too.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Lion wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

I just bought Townhouse Pretzel thins with sea salt, they're delicious.

Yum!    I tried the Rold Gold original pretzel thins recently and really like them.

My favorite crackers are Triscuits.    I like others, too, but Triscuits always remain my favorite.

Hey, there, @Lion!   I haven't seen you here in ages!   Great to see you posting!    I like Triscuits, too.

Honored Contributor

@Lion wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Always keep some Ritz on-hand for snacking and cooking.  Can't make my salmon patties or crab cakes recipes without them.

@deepwaterdotter   Do you crush and mix them into the salmon patties, or use to coat them?     

I love salmon patties, and my dad made delicious ones.

Crush and mix right before I fry them so that they don't get soggy.

Respected Contributor

I like those ridged Cheez-Its.  Had to stop buying them - Too addictive.

Noel - Hope you feel better soon.  Praying for you.

Respected Contributor

TownHouse's:  Focaccia Crackers with Rosemary & Olive Oil.

DH loves their Tuscan Cheese ( for me, it gets my teeth too " coated " ).

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I've become addicted  to bacon flavored Ritz crackers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I keep Ritz crackers on-hand for a yummy pie recipe (recipe from a local restaurant).    Good idea to use them with salmon patties, @deepwaterdotter!   (I can't eat crab...  sadly, I developed a major allergic reaction several years ago and can't go near it.)

Details, @dooBdoo, we want more details on that pie.  😀

Honored Contributor

Nabisco saltines and Ritz crackers.

I think of graham crackers as a cookie.