Respected Contributor

Since the Crabtree and Evelyn store shut in the area I am missing their Avocado hand cream.  Their website has Gardeners which my DDIL enjoys but I can't find avocado which was always popular, so I can't believe product extinct.  I notice some products at Wal-Mart.  i cant figure out how to question  on their website.  Any ideas or help, anyone?  Thanks

Contributor

Re: Crabtree and Evelyn Search

@Twins Mom wrote:

Since the Crabtree and Evelyn store shut in the area I am missing their Avocado hand cream.  Their website has Gardeners which my DDIL enjoys but I can't find avocado which was always popular, so I can't believe product extinct.  I notice some products at Wal-Mart.  i cant figure out how to question  on their website.  Any ideas or help, anyone?  Thanks

Try Amazon.  They have a good selection of various avocado hand creams.

Esteemed Contributor

Why don't you just call them, 800-272-2873.

Honored Contributor

I'd say, looking online, that it's been discontinued.  Someone on eBay has a new tube of it for $29.99 with free shipping.  There seem to be several that have the tiny (25 ml) triple packs, but not too many with the full size.

You may have to find something else you like.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu 

Duh!!!!!  I didn't think of obvious!  Depended on website stuff.  Thanks 

Respected Contributor

@Biftu 

Phone number dud not work.  Thinking original company not behind website.

Guess I need to try new products but sad - their lotions so lovely for hands and cuticle.  Even better than L'Iccitone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Twins Mom wrote:

@Biftu 

Phone number dud not work.  Thinking original company not behind website.

Guess I need to try new products but sad - their lotions so lovely for hands and cuticle.  Even better than L'Iccitone.

@Twins Mom  That's too bad but worth a try.  Hope you find a new product you like.  I always liked Crabtree & Evelyn and it's a shame their products aren't available as they once were.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Twins Mom  - Their website is still active and they currently have 30% off sitewide as a Black Friday deal.

We're not allowed to post outside links here, but it's simple to find the genuine Crabtree & Evelyn site.  They have plenty of other nice products to choose from.

(And, if you click on the "Accessibility" link at the bottom of the homepage, they give you an email address to contact them.)