Respected Contributor

Re: Covid-19 Reduced Viral Load

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just saw something on the national news that Australia has had a very light flu season that is being attributed to the steps taken to prevent Covid.  I'm hoping the same happens here. 

I hope that happens here, too. I am not about to go inside any building to get a flu shot. I will go without one until they offer drive-thru services here. I simply cannot afford to get sick again with covid. That will devastate me financially, which it has pretty much already, and I probably will have to go under the bridge or not far from there.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@SilleeMee, is there any way that you can receive a flu vaccination at one of your doctor's visits if it would be sooner than a drive through clinic?   Just suggesting, you don't have to answer that.  I worry about you.  Otherwise, I will just keep fingers crossed that they set up a drive through immunization clinic that you can attend.

I know you are a smart cookie, but I still worry about you.  

I totally appreciate your comments in regard to not being able to afford getting sick again.  There are many struggling with medical bills they received  along with quite a bit of confusion of who pays for what, etc.   

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

Re: Covid-19 Reduced Viral Load

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@pitdakota , thank you for the reply.

I just saw something on the national news that Australia has had a very light flu season that is being attributed to the steps taken to prevent Covid.  I'm hoping the same happens here. 

Yes, as it is currently reported the southern hemisphere is experiencing a milder flu season probably due to the restrictions in place in those countries due to covid-19.  I am right there with you hoping the same holds true for us here in the US.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *