Honored Contributor

I'm watching Courtney do a jewelry show on Q2, and she looks lovely, professional and she is doing a great job. I really enjoy 

Q2, as I get the opportunity to see different hosts..

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

But those nails.....Yikes!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I cannot tell a lie, I like them, LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 I have always enjoyed Cortney as a host, one time her and Jayne Brown did a PM Style show together, they were both so funny, they had me laughing throughout the whole show!

Trusted Contributor

I think she is an excellent host : )

Honored Contributor

Courtney amazes me.  She is so poised and gives such a smooth presentation for one so young.  I enjoy her. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I may be mistaken, but isn't Courtney from the South...I'm thinking maybe Atlanta area?

To me, her "Southern Charm" shines through!!! 

Respected Contributor

The nails were a distraction from the product.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

I cannot tell a lie, I like them, LOL.

@QVCkitty1- agreed!  I always love Courtney's nails.  I think she has the nicest manicure of all hosts.  I do like Leah's manicure too but Courtney's is very contemporary and she is young and can carry it.  Her nails are always neat and her manicure well done.  I probably couldn't or wouldn't do my nails that way but I love looking at her hands.  

Honored Contributor

I like her nails too.  There is nothing distracting about them to me at all. Her hands always look very nice with a Perfect manicure,